§ 1 Basic Information on the processing of personal data
- The personal data administrator (PDA) is Silesia Security Lab Dawid Czagan with registered seat in Katowice, ul. Sztygarska 2/11. You can contact the PDA via e-mail email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of providing services – newsletter distribution, any ordered paid services, and for marketing purposes of Silesia Security Lab Dawid Czagan.
- The legal basis for data processing is: (i) regarding newsletter – your consent (Art. 6 section 1 a of GDPR); (ii) regarding ordered paid services – a contract (Art. 6 section 1 b of GDPR); (iii) regarding the data of people visiting my websites – legitimate interest pursued by the PDA (Art. 6 section 1 f of GDPR); (iv) regarding data stored due to accounting and tax obligations –legal provisions (Art. 6 section 1 c of GDPR). The legitimate interest pursued by the PDA includes monitoring the activity of users visiting the PDA’s website, searching for keywords, conducting analyzes regarding the website’s functioning or interest in services provided.
- Your data will be processed by the PDA and will not be transferred to any other entities, unless (i) obliged by state authorities under applicable law, (ii) the PDA cooperates with the entity in the scope of performing services or pursuing legitimate interest of the PDA and the entity has been obliged to comply with the GDPR and/or other European Personal Data Protection regulations.
- You have the following rights regarding your personal data: the right to request access to your data, rectification, erasure, restriction, object to processing, data portability; as processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- If your rights have been violated, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority which is the Data Protection Office of the Republic of Poland (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- Your data will be stored: (i) in case of processing on the basis of your consent – until your consent has been withdrawn; (ii) in case of processing on the basis of a contract – until the end of the contract and expiration of claims arising from it; (iii) in case of processing on the basis of legitimate interest pursued by the PDA – as long as such interest exists or an objection is raised against such processing; (iv) in case of processing on the basis of a legal provision – as long as a legal duty exists.
- Provision of personal data is a contractual requirement. You are not obliged to provide any personal data, but failure to provide the required minimum will result in the lack of possibility to provide any services by Silesia Security Lab Dawid Czagan.
§ 2 Principles of personal data processing
- The processing of personal data will be conducted according to GDPR and any other European or Polish Data Protection Regulations.
- No special categories of personal data specified in Art. 9 of GDPR – “sensitive data” revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation shall be processed.
- The PDA assures to provide physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.
- The personal data processed by the PDA will be treated as strictly confidential. The data will not be made available to any entity other than specified in §1 (4). The obligation of the entity receiving personal data shall include strict confidentiality and data security policy.
§ 3 The exercise of rights regarding your personal data
- Access to your data. Upon request, you will be provided information if your data are processed by Silesia Security Lab Dawid Czagan, and if so, you will be granted access to your data without undue delay.
- Rectification. Upon request, any incorrect personal data will be rectified without undue delay. Rectification may include supplementing or updating data.
- Erasure. Upon request, the personal data will be erased without undue delay, if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing of your personal data;
- you object to the processing of your personal data; and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing of your personal data;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the PDA is subject.
- Restriction. Upon request, the personal data processing will be restricted if:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you – for a period enabling the PDA to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request restriction of their use instead;
- the PDA no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing of your personal data – pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the PDA override those of the data subject.
- Restriction of the processing means that the personal data will, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
- Object to processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation. The PDA will cease the processing of your personal data, unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. When personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for such purposes at any time.
- Data portability. Upon your request, you may receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another PDA if (i) the processing is based on a consent or on a contract and (ii) the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Consent withdrawal. If the data are processed on the basis of your consent (e.g. newsletter), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawal of consent will not affect the fact that I could have used your personal data for the entire duration of the consent, i.e. it will not affect the compliance with the law of processing which was made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
§ 4 Cookies and other advertising technologies
- By using my websites, you agree that cookies are stored on your device(s). Cookies are accessed and processed when you visit my websites.
- The cookies are used:
- to adjust the content of the websites to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of the websites;
- to recognize the user of the website or the user’s device;
- for statistical purposes;
- for advertising / marketing purposes;
- for monitoring / tracking purposes.
- In particular, this website uses and may be using the following advertising technologies: Google Analytics Remarketing; Google Display Network Impression Reporting; Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting; Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers; other remarketing, retracking, conversion tracking and serving targeted ads technologies.
- Cookies, other tracking files and information they contain may be transferred to other entities that I cooperate with, as well as further transferred to third parties. Such information does not contain personally identifiable data.
- Cookies and other tracking files are stored on your device. You can decide that you do not want cookies to be stored on your device by changing the settings of your Internet browser. In most major browsers you can check help by pressing F1 to find out how to disable tracking technologies. If you have any questions regarding opt-out from tracking technologies, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also delete cookies stored on your device. Please note that by deleting or disabling cookies your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to make use of certain functions of the websites.
You can use the following link to change your browser’s cookies settings: http://optout.networkadvertising.org